DISTRICT 2020-2021 STUDENT REGISTRATION
School staff are processing student registration materials for the 2020-2021 school year. (updated 7-20-20)
- Half-Day Kindergarten and First-Fifth Grades:
- Families can download registration materials from the District 202 website and return them by:
- US mail
- Through each school’s dedicated email registration address or
- Directly to their home schools. Registration Material Drop Boxes will be located inside each school’s main entrance. Please call the school’s main office or check the school webpage for information about when the Material Drop Box will be available.
MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL
- CURRENT/RETURNING District 202 middle and high school students should have received registration materials when they returned their school books, laptops, etc. in May. Please call your school directly if you did not receive these materials.
- NEW MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: Families registering middle and high school students new to District 202 should use the same process as outlined above.
PLEASE CALL YOUR SCHOOL DIRECTLY FOR MORE INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE